moppys.eu.com is a service of Multi WebSite Inv. Inc.. The following terms and conditions (the "Agreement") form a binding agreement between you and "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc.; 1920 N Hillhurst Ave, #V902, Los Angeles, CA, 90027 (+1.8773812449)", which is sometimes referred to as "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc.," "we," "us" or "our."
"Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." is an online community for people to organise their interests, browse the collections of their friends, and get recommendations around their interests (the "Services") through our website and other online areas owned or operated by us, such as our Facebook and mobile phone applications (the "Site"). The Services also include the opportunity for you to purchase special Deals (as described below) for the products and services of third party merchants. The Services and Site are collectively referred to here as ""Multi WebSite Inv. Inc."."
Conditional Use of Our Site and Services
Your permission to use "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." is conditional upon your agreement that you:
- are 18 years of age or older;
- will comply with these Terms of Service;
- will not copy or distribute any part of "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." in any medium without "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc."'s prior written authorisation;
- will provide accurate information when creating an account or registering for our Services;
- are solely responsible for your User ID and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." using your User ID;
- will not use "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." to collect any personally identifiable information, including account names, email addresses, or other such information, for commercial purposes;
- will not use the communication systems provided by or contacts made on "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." for any commercial solicitation purposes;
- are solely responsible for your Content submissions, including discussion posts, profile information and links, pictures, and other such content;
- represent that you own or have the necessary licences, rights, permissions, and consents to use and authorise "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." to use any and all Content submitted by you to "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." in accordance with the licences granted in this Agreement;
- hereby grant each "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." user, whether using "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." or an application authorised by "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." but developed via a third-party developer, a non-exclusive licence to access the Content you submit through "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such Content as permitted through "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc."'s functionality and under these Terms of Service;
- will not submit Content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, etc., unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such Content to "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc."; and
- agree that we have the right to determine whether any of your Content submissions are appropriate and comply with these Terms of Service, remove any and/or all of your submissions, and terminate your account with or without prior notice.
Your Account And "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." Profile
You will need to register by creating an account with "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." (either by registering directly with us or by allowing a "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." application to connect through your Facebook profile) in order to publish Content on the Site or obtain access to certain Services, including Deals. If you choose to create an account or "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." profile with us, you agree to provide only accurate, complete registration information, and you will keep that information up-to-date if it changes. When you register, you will obtain unique log-in credentials. Access to the "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." Site and Services is not authorised by any other person or entity using your User ID and you are responsible for preventing such unauthorised use. Individuals and entities whose privilege to access the Site or use the Services has previously been terminated by "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." may not register for an account, nor may you designate any of those individuals to use your account on your behalf.
"Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." relies on User IDs to know whether users accessing the Site and using our Services are authorised to do so. If someone accesses our Site or Services using a User ID that we've issued to you, we will rely on that User ID and will assume that access has been made by you. You are solely responsible for any and all access to the Site or use of the Services by persons using your User ID. Please notify us immediately if you become aware that your User ID is being used without authorisation.
Non-Confidentiality, Security And Privacy
You understand that much of the information that you submit to us (such as postings and invitations) is submitted precisely for the purpose of disclosure in a variety of ways by "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc.", and therefore such information is not subject to any confidentiality obligation. Other information, such as credit card information provided in connection with the purchase of a Deal, is maintained with appropriate privacy and security protections. You agree that information provided to us in connection with the purchase of a Deal, other than your credit card information, may be disclosed by us to the "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." Merchant for their commercial purposes including to provide the Deal.
Any communications between you and "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc.", such as email or other correspondence, in which you offer suggestions or comments for improving or modifying our Services will be deemed by us to be non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you agree that such information may be used by us without any limitation whatsoever.
Rules Regarding Information And Other Content
When you use the Site, you can publish and obtain access to various kinds of information and materials, all of which we call "Content." Content also includes information and materials posted to the Site by you. You agree not to revise or obscure Content posted by others (including advertising and promotions authorised by "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc."), and you agree not to post or use any Content in any manner that:
- infringes the copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of others,
- breaches the privacy, publicity, or other rights of third parties,
- is unlawful, defamatory, discriminatory, libellous, pornographic, obscene, abusive, threatening, harassing, hateful, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate, as determined by "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." in its sole discretion,
- is false or inaccurate, or
- could damage our company, parent company, sister companies, affiliates, advertisers, or any other third party.
Though we strive to enforce these rules with all of our users, you may be exposed through the Site or Services to Content that breaches our policies or is otherwise offensive. You may use the Site and Services at your own risk. We may, but are not obligated to, terminate user accounts and/or remove Content from the Site if we determine or suspect that those accounts or Content breach the terms of this Agreement or the applicable agreement with the offending user(s). We take no responsibility for your exposure to Content on the Site whether it breaches our policies or not.
General Rules Of User Conduct
It is our goal to make the use of our Site and Services a good experience for all of our users, so you agree not to do any of the following:
- conduct or promote any illegal activities while using the Site or Services;
- upload, distribute or print anything that may be harmful to children;
- attempt to reverse engineer or jeopardise the correct functioning of the Site or Services, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Site;
- attempt to gain access to secured portions of the Site or Services to which you do not possess access rights;
- upload or transmit any form of virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other malicious code;
- use the Site or Services to generate or distribute unsolicited email advertisements or spam;
- use any automatic or manual process to search or harvest information from the Site or Services, or to interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the Site or Services; or
- impersonate another user.
Links To Third Party Sites
We don't have control over websites that "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." may link to. "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." may contain links to third party websites that are not owned, operated, or controlled by "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc.". Therefore, we cannot and do not assume responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of such websites or the companies that own them. Additionally, we cannot and will not censor or edit the content of any third party website. By using "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." you expressly relieve us from any and all liability arising from your use of any third party website.
"Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." provides consumers with opportunities to purchase products and services from third party merchants ("Merchants") with a time limited promotional added value (a "Deal"). Merchants are willing to offer attractive promotions in order to reach the "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." community.
1. How It Works
By placing an order for a given Deal, you make an offer to purchase the Deal you have selected on the terms, restrictions and conditions associated with the Deal (in the event of a conflict between the terms, restrictions and conditions associated with the Deal and these terms and conditions, the terms, restrictions and conditions associated with the Deal shall apply). Once you've placed your order, you will receive a confirmation of the Deal and your credit card will be charged for the amount of the Deal. We will notify you by email when the Voucher (defined below) for the Deal is ready to be used. You are required to create an account in order to purchase any Deal. An account is required so we can collect information to allow you to pay for your Deals and provide you with easy access to print your Deals, view your past purchases, and modify your preferences.
2. The Voucher
Each Deal combines two separate portions that make up the Deal: (i) a paid portion equal to the amount your credit card is charged which is similar to a paid gift certificate (the "paid portion"); and (ii) at no additional charge to you, a promotional portion for the balance of the value of the Deal if used by the promotional expiration date on the Voucher (the "promotional portion") (together, the paid and promotional portions of the Deal are presented in a "Voucher"). In the event you redeem your Voucher for less than the full amount stated on the Voucher, your purchase will be allocated first against the paid portion until it has a balance of zero Dirhams (0.00) if you are resident in the United Arab Emirates, zero Egyptian Pounds if you are resident in Egypt, zero Jordanian Dinars if you are resident in Jordan and zero US Dollars if you are resident in Lebanon then against the promotional portion that is remaining.
3. Expiration Dates
The expiration date for a Voucher is as printed on the Voucher.
If the expiration of the paid value of the Voucher in accordance with the date printed on the Voucher is prohibited under the law of the jurisdiction in which the Merchant is located, then the Voucher shall expire as follows: the promotional portion of the Voucher will expire on the date printed on the Voucher, and the paid portion of the Voucher will expire five (5) years from the date the Voucher is issued, except to the extent applicable law requires that the Merchant extend the period in which the Voucher may be redeemed.
4. "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." Credits
""Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." Credits" are a form of "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." currency that may be applied as a credit towards future "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." purchases. There are three types of "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." Credits - Paid "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." Credits, which you may purchase in certain incremental values (either as gifts or otherwise), Earned "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." Credits, which are awarded to you from time to time as loyalty rewards or as we deem appropriate, and Promotional "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." Credits, which are given to certain customers in connection with a specific promotion, contest or draw. Promotional "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." Credits expire in accordance with the terms of the particular promotion. Paid and Earned "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." Credits expire five years after the date of purchase in the case of Paid "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." Credits or issuance in all other cases, except where expiration of Paid "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." Credits is prohibited by law. Paid "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." Credits will be applied toward future "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." purchases before Earned "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." Credits, even if the Earned "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." Credits expire first. Promotional "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." Credits however will always be applied first due to their short term. Additionally, all "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." Credits may only be applied towards purchases that are in the same currency as the Earned, Paid or Promotional "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." Credits. "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." Credits are not returnable or refundable for cash, except where required by law. Resale of "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." Credits is strictly prohibited.
5. Deal Specific Terms
Each Deal has specific terms associated with the Deal, which will be presented to you before you commit to purchase the particular Deal. Deal specific terms supersede any inconsistent terms in this Agreement, except to the extent such terms are prohibited by applicable law.
6. Voucher Terms
Unless otherwise stated in the Voucher or required by law, the following additional terms apply to all Vouchers:
- no cash value for any Voucher,
- no change, cash back or credit will be issued for partial redemption of the paid portion of a Voucher, except as required by law,
- no change, cash back or credit will be issued for partial redemption of the promotional portion of a Voucher,
- use of a Voucher for alcoholic beverages is at the sole discretion of the Merchant (which may be limited by applicable law), unless otherwise noted on the Voucher,
- Vouchers cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions unless otherwise noted on the Voucher,
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed against any taxes, tips, prior balances or purchases, shipping or handling, unless otherwise noted on the Voucher,
- neither "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." nor the Merchant is responsible for lost or stolen Vouchers or Voucher reference numbers,
- Vouchers are issued to you personally and duplicate use, sale or trade of a Voucher is prohibited,
- unless otherwise stated at the time a Voucher is purchased, the Voucher price does not include sales, value added or use taxes, which may be charged to you separately by the Merchant at the time you redeem the Voucher.
7. Merchant Responsibility
To be clear, "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." markets the Deals and acts an as agent in selling the Vouchers on behalf of the Merchants. But the Merchant is the issuer of the Voucher. As issuer of the Voucher, the Merchant shall be fully responsible for any and all loss, injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by or in respect of a customer, caused in whole or in part by the Merchant or its products and services, as well as for any unclaimed property liability arising from unredeemed or partially redeemed Vouchers. By purchasing a Deal, a customer acquires the right to print a Voucher issued by the participating Merchant and to use the Voucher according to its terms and the terms of this Agreement. Whether you choose to print and/or redeem the Voucher is within your sole control and at your sole discretion.
8. Promotions Of The Deal Programme
From time to time we may offer special promotions, contests and/or draws intended to provide you an incentive to purchase Deals or to encourage you to get others to do so. The applicable rules will be posted on the Site in or near the description of each such promotion. We reserve the right to determine and apply these rules in our sole discretion.
9. Products Available For Sale
The Site can be accessed from countries around the world. You understand that some or all products or services provided on the Site may not be available for purchase to persons residing in certain jurisdictions or geographic areas. "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to exclude or otherwise limit the provision of a Voucher for any product or service to a person residing in any jurisdiction or geographical area. "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." does not represent or warrant that any product or service promoted on the Site will be available for purchase by any particular person.
You agree that we begin providing services to you in connection with making Deals available to you as soon as you receive your Voucher for the relevant Deal. "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." will provide a refund of the purchase price paid by you for any Deal if you change your mind within five days after you've purchased your voucher and want to 'return' the voucher provided that the Voucher has not yet been redeemed (in which case your right to cancel and receive a refund immediately ceases). After that, we do not provide refunds except that we will provide a refund if you are unable to redeem a voucher because the merchant has gone out of business.
11. Playing Nicely
Some of the Deals are provided for a limited number of purchasers or a limited number of purchases, as specified for the particular Deal. Any attempt by a purchaser to obtain more than the permitted number of Vouchers specified for a particular Deal by using multiple or different identities, credit cards, forms, registrations, addresses or any other method will void that person's purchases. "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." will determine, in our sole discretion, whether purchase characteristics indicate a breach of these rules.
We may change or discontinue the Site or any of the Services at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement at our election and for any reason, without prior notice, and this Agreement will automatically terminate in the event that you breach any of the terms and conditions set forth below. In the event of any termination, you will immediately stop using our Site and our Services. Any Voucher issued prior to termination will be honoured according to its terms and the terms of this Agreement specifically applicable to such Voucher.
Limitations of Liability
We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our employees and agents. We do not seek to exclude liability for fraudulent misrepresentation by us or our employees or agents. You have certain rights under the law which include that we will provide the Site and Services to a reasonable standard. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to affect these statutory rights. For more information about your statutory rights contact your local consumer protection agency.
If we breach these Terms we shall only be liable for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of such a breach, up to a maximum of the total amount of fees that you have paid us during the previous 12 month period for the specific service at issue. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time of entering into this Agreement. We are not responsible for:
- losses not caused by our breach;
- indirect losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time of entering into this Agreement, for example loss of profits or loss of opportunity;
- Content posted by other users;
- contracts entered into with third parties;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- computer malfunction or failure;
- business or commercial losses caused to non-consumers; or
- failure to provide the Site or Services or to meet any of our obligations under this Agreement where such failure is due to Events Beyond Our Control. "Events Beyond Our Control" means any cause beyond our reasonable control which prevents us from providing the Site or Services or fulfilling any of our other obligations under this Agreement and includes but is not limited to disruptions to the internet, fire, flood, storm, riot, civil disturbance, war, nuclear accident, terrorist activity and acts of God.
You agree to compensate "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc.", for all losses, expenses and other costs (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees) incurred by "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." which are caused by your breach of this Agreement or any claim that any Content submitted by you causes damage to or infringes the rights of a third party. This compensation obligation will survive the termination or expiry of this Agreement and your use of "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc.".
Reservation of Rights and Release
"Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor, or take any action "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." deems appropriate regarding disputes that you may have with other customers of ours or any Merchants. To the extent the law permits, you waive and release us from any and all claims or liability related to any Content posted on the Site and from any and all claims related to the conduct of any other customers of ours or any Merchants.
You acknowledge and agree that we and our licensors retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to the Site and Services, including applicable copyrights, trade marks and other proprietary rights. We are not granting any licence to you under any of those intellectual property rights by virtue of this Agreement, except for the limited right to use the Site and Services in accordance with this Agreement. â€œ"Multi WebSite Inv. Inc."â€ is our trade mark. Other product and company names that are mentioned on the Site or provided as part of the Services may be trade marks of their respective owners. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
The Content on "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc.", excluding all intellectual property of other sites obtained by way of API and/or linking and Content posted by our customers, is owned by "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc.". This includes, without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, interactive features and the trade marks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"). The Marks are owned or licensed to "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc.", subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States law, the law of the jurisdiction where you reside, and international conventions. Content provided by "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." is provided to you â€œAS ISâ€ for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted by this Agreement in and to the Site and Services.
As between you and us, you retain any intellectual property rights in any copyrighted materials and trade marks that are contained in Content that you post to the Site. You grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, worldwide licence, with rights to sublicense through multiple levels of sub-licensees, to reproduce, make derivative works of, translate, distribute, publicly perform and publicly display in any form or medium, whether now known or later developed, make, use, sell, import, offer for sale, otherwise commercially exploit and exercise any and all such rights, under any and all of your intellectual property rights related to the Content in any manner we choose. If you have any rights to the Content that cannot be licensed to us (such as moral rights), you unconditionally and irrevocably waive the enforcement of such rights, and all claims and causes of action of any kind against us or related to our customers and partners anywhere in the world, with respect to such rights.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you are a copyright owner or an owner's agent and find Content that infringes upon your copyrights, you may notify us with the following information in writing: (1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address; (5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (6) A statement that the information in the notification is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge and belief, that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The communications between you and "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." use electronic means, whether you visit the Site or send us emails, or whether "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." posts notices on the Site or communicates with you via email. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in writing.
Changes to this Agreement and Waivers
We may change the terms of this Agreement from time to time on a going-forward basis, and any such modifications become effective immediately upon being posted to the Site. It is your sole responsibility to check the Site from time to time to view any such changes in the Agreement. If you do not agree to any changes, if and when such changes may be made to the Agreement, you must cease use of the Site and Services. Your use of the Site and Services after any modifications to the Agreement indicates that you agree to such modified Agreement. Any changes to this Agreement (other than as set forth in this paragraph) or agreement by "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc."'s not to enforce its rights under this Agreement shall not be valid or effective except in a written agreement bearing the physical signature of an officer of "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc.". No purported agreement not to enforce any right or modification of this Agreement by "Multi WebSite Inv. Inc." via telephone or email shall be valid.
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement creates a partnership, employment relationship or agency.. You may not assign this Agreement or your rights and obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, to any third party without our prior written consent, and any attempt by you to do so will be invalid. Should any part of this Agreement be held ineffective, invalid or unenforceable by a court or regulator, the other provisions shall continue to apply. If you breach this Agreement and we take no action against you, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach this Agreement. Our rights under this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement.
You represent that you are legally able to accept these Terms of Service and enter into this Agreement. You confirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into this Agreement, and to comply with this Agreement. If you aren't, you must please stop using our Site and our Services.
This Agreement and all documents and communications directly or indirectly relating to it shall be in the English language.
Last updated: February, 2016